Study in Canada with 5.5 Bands
Canada is a global education hub and is among the most popular destinations for international students to pursue their education and widen their knowledge. High academic standards, high lifestyle with abundant opportunities for learning and exposure has made it one of the top choices of students from all around the world.
Having said that, in this post, we are addressing the concerns of students who wish to study in Canada but could not get the average score accepted by the majority of the colleges or universities in Canada.
This is to inform students that there are numerous colleges/universities that do accept students with 5.5 Bands in IELTS. Before you dive into the details of the Universities or Colleges that accept students with IELTS 5.5 Bands, given below, is the brief information on why Canada is preferred along with its the other relevant details.
Why Study In Canada?
- Excellent education: Canadian degrees are globally recognized degrees that open infinite employment opportunities for the students.
- High Quality of Life: Canada is widely known for its high quality of life. The country offers world-class amenities, rich cultural diversity, lively environment and high education.
- Affordable cost of education: Cost of education in Canada stands on the lower side when compared to the cost of education in the countries like UK, USA, Australia etc
- A safe destination: Safety is one such parameter that can never be ignored when someone wants to study in a foreign country. Canada is one of the safest country and peaceful nation that records a very low crime rate.
- Student-friendly cities: Canada has many student-friendly cities that entice hundreds of thousands of international students. Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, and Ottawa are leading on the list.
- High tech Nation: Whether its telecom sector or engineering or education there is no field where this beautiful country does not remain at the forefront.
Procedure for admission in Colleges/Universities of Canada
There are three intakes. Major intakes are in the month of January and September and the minor in the month of May. May intake is the minor one but a flexible option for the students who could not manage in the January or September session. To get admission in the Universities of Canada, Students need to begin their planning at least one year prior to the session they intend to join. An IELTS or TOEFL exam is needed to be cleared with requisite bands along with the fluency in the English language which will lead their way to the Canadian Colleges/Universities.
List of Colleges or Universities in Canada that accept 5.5 Bands
Canadore College: Address: 100 College Dr, North Bay, ON P1B 8K9, Canada
St. Claire College: Address: 2000 Talbot Road West, Windsor, ON N9A 6S4, Canada
KPU University: Address: 12666 72 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2M8, Canada
Capilano University: Address: 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H5, Canada
University of Winnipeg: Address: 515 Portage Avenue WPG, MB R3B 2E9, Canada
Royal Roads University: Address: 2005 Sooke Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 5Y2, Canada
This list is by no means an exhaustive list. For More info, you can visit our office –
Go Abroad Consultants (GAC): SCO 13-14-15, Sector -34A, 3rd Floor, Chandigarh, India. Students can also mail their queries at ” firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com”
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Application form
- IELTS Score
- Statement of Purpose(SOP) to be submitted. (Graduates & Post Graduates)
- Mark Sheets of school and University
- Valid Passport
- Letter of acceptance from the university
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of travel, cost of living and tuition fees.
- Health insurance
Finances and Budget
The budget and the finance requirement varies as the tuition fees depend on the university and course you are applying for. Also, accommodation cost varies from place to place and depend on what place you choose to live in. However, Cost of living and pursuing studies in Canada is comparatively low.
On an average, students will be required to pay a fee ( of CA$ 6500 per annum( both for Graduates and Post Graduates). Besides the tuition fees, they will also have to incur expenses on their living which again is very low.
Connect with us :
Canada’s Economy is amongst the richest in the world offering abundant opportunities in view of living standards, education, and healthcare. If you want to Study in Canada then leave all your worries to us. We are here to get you “the Student Visa you need ” quickly to achieve your dreams and live the life you have ever imagined.
You can visit our Office Adress: SCO 13-14-15, Sector -34A, 3rd Floor, Chandigarh(Above Dominos), India. or can mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org